We hope you have a wonderful day-filled with reminders of God's love for you!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brandy - the pictures of your son are absolutely adorable! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with him. I enjoy reading your posts too - you have a lot of wisdom. I really liked the quote about the wisdom of training your children for heaven and God rather than for earth and people. I'll have to check that book out. Allison Armstrong
Thanks for visiting us...the purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated on our constantly changing lives. It also serves as a means to record all the special events the Lord blesses us with each day.
1 comment:
Brandy - the pictures of your son are absolutely adorable! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with him. I enjoy reading your posts too - you have a lot of wisdom. I really liked the quote about the wisdom of training your children for heaven and God rather than for earth and people. I'll have to check that book out.
Allison Armstrong
Post a Comment