Tuesday, February 14, 2012

qotd.

A few cute conversations I've overheard lately:

Mark was trying to ask Asher something when we were driving in the car today and Asher said:
"I'm eating crackers right now, talk to me in a minute".

The boys talking to each other:

Matthan: "Ash what can I NOT eat?"
Asher: "eggs"
Matthan: "That's right Ash. What can you NOT eat"
Asher: "fishies" (goldfish crackers)
Matthan: "And...wheat and soy"

Of course they don't have all the allergens correct- but we were pretty impressed with Matthan's teaching skills as he is trying to make sure Asher knows what they both are allergic to. :) Today in a follow up conversation with them, we tried to list the other things Asher can't eat which sort of confused him- since we refer to his "special milk" as "milk" so we are trying to still with calling it "dairy". :)

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

Very cute! Isn't it a shame food is so complicated for these little ones, however? We call it "cow's milk" and "rice milk" and, to my surprise, Blake gets it.