
We have been considering starting the whole blogging idea- and we decided if bed-rest ever came upon us during our pregnancy then that would be the time to get this up and running. SO- here we are, day 5 of modified bed-rest, and I am making my attempt at beginning our blog. We are hoping this will be a way to keep our family and friends updated and to record all the special moments God gives us as a new little family.
To bring you up to date to where we are now...Mark and I celebrated one full year of married life this past September 15. We spent our anniversary in Nashville relaxing together and nearly a week with my family. We are amazed its been a year already since we stood before our God, our friends & family and committed our lives to one another. It has gone by so quickly...and we are more aware of God's grace in our lives as each day passes. He has certainly been good to us, and we are SO grateful.
We are nearly 33 weeks pregnant and currently planning to be induced in 4 weeks. We have hit a few bumps in the road lately so its possible that he will come earlier than expected. However, in the meantime, we will continue to plan for the week of Thanksgiving to be when we will welcome our sweet baby boy into our lives. We are so excited to meet him, but wanting him to stay put a few weeks more to hopefully reduce potential complications. I'm officially home full time, and Mark is working at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We have recently moved to Frederick and we are slowly but surely putting our home together as we prepare for our baby. Life has been quite busy.
So- that's all for now, one guarentee regarding our family blog...it will be, well, Nothing Fancy. As I am still learning my way around the blogging world. But thanks for checking it out and stay tuned....
2 comments:
Woohooo!!! I'm so grateful you guys are starting this! Being so far away from you, I'll be glad to see updates on Matthan and pictures etc! Thanks so much for doing this! I'm sure the Nashville peeps will appreciate it too! :)
Brandy,
Hang in there with the bed rest, soon enough he will be here, and you will be on cloud nine. Matt and I only have 11 days til' we find out what we are having!
Post a Comment