Monday, March 9, 2009

beautiful day.


Matthan and I had a great time today- as we enjoyed the beautiful weather on a walk around the neighborhood. Matthan was so excited, he was smiling, waving his hands and kicking his feet. He even let out a few squeals along the way. His adorable little sunglasses protected his sensitive blue eyes. He loves his new stroller! (Thanks Mimi & Grandpa)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Brandy,

Thank you so much for keeping us all posted on your precious little one and life around your world. What a treat, since I don't get to see you very much!

May the Lord continue to bless each day with the wonder and joy of watching your son grow up before your eyes.

Love you,
-debbie

Laura said...

I just can't believe how big he is. 3 months does go fast huh? We really want to hang out with you guys! We will have to plan a date :)

Anonymous said...

Bran,
I can't believe how big Matthan is getting! I can see your sweet face and smile in him! I apologize for being so out of touch... I miss you so much and hope to see you all very soon!

Love you lots!
Heather