Monday, March 23, 2009

Praying for Baby Stellan

Please join us in praying for Baby Stellan. He is a little baby boy only a few weeks older than Matthan. I've never actually met Stellan, and have only corresponded by email with his mother, but I read of their story online months ago when I was newly pregnant.

When his mother was pregnant with Stellan (her fourth child) they detected a heart condition which they felt would likely cause him to die before birth. Miraculously he was born perfectly healthy. Last night however, he began to have problems breathing and now is very ill with a dangerous heart condition. Please pray that his heart rate would slow down-currently its near 280 beats per minute and they have tried multiple interventions which have not been successful. Also pray for peace for their family as they seek to trust the Lord in the midst of suffering. You can read more about their situation here..Baby Stellan.

No comments: