Saturday, April 11, 2009

gerber baby.

So when we got the green light to start cereal with Matthan, I couldn't wait to go buy his first box. I arrive to the store thinking- ok~get rice cereal. I look and of course there are multiple options. I think- organic...it must be best! I make the purchase and rush home eager to try it out, but first I decided to read some reviews online about organic vs non-organic rice cereal. I know kinda silly reading reviews on cereal!?! But they were helpful. However, as you see from the previous post- Matthan was less than excited about my selection.


Try #2. Yesterday we purchased our second box of rice cereal. and it turns out our boy is a 100% Gerber Baby! :o) He LOVES this cereal. I cannot feed him fast enough- he gets so excited, he even tries to help me feed him~ which of course results in cereal getting everywhere BUT his mouth. He even cries when we are done. So sad!


I'm super excited that he is enjoying his cereal and love watching him devour it! Maybe he will be the next Gerber Baby! :o)

2 comments:

Laura said...

he definitely looks much happier with gerber :) What a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

definitely a gerber baby Bran. So glad he really likes it. just wait for the green and yellow veggies with regard to mess. love mimi