This is our little peanut! This week we are sleep training! Yep- that means, Matthan is learning to soothe himself to sleep- not necessarily crying it out, but a less traumatic method. He is actually doing great and we are all experiencing the benefits! :O) Today he took two wonderful naps and went to bed with no tears! YAY! Oh and BIG NEWS- as of today he can now flip over BOTH ways! :O)
This was our lunch today- yummy pizza! I saw the recipe on someone's blog. Its super easy...
Pita Bread of your choice....A little olive oil spread across each pita...Spread pizza sauce....Top with mozzarella cheese....Your favorite toppings....A little more mozzarella cheese, some parmesan cheese and sprinkle some oregano.....Pop in the oven 400 degrees, bake until cheese is melted! Very easy and tasty! Enjoy!!
1 comment:
If I had not already eaten dinner I would have Pita Pizza. It really looks yummy. Yey Matthan BLUE you can now turn over both ways. You'll be walking by 10 months. miss you all. love mimi
Post a Comment