It's crazy to me when I think about the fact that our littlest guy has been with us one hundred days. How fast the days are going by. I wish I could just freeze time and soak up every little minute with this baby boy.
Asher Cannon you bring us so much joy. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much baby boy. We thank God for the blessing you are to us and how just being with you warms our hearts and brings smiles to our faces. You are so precious. We cherish each day...all 100 thus far.
Asher Cannon you bring us so much joy. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much baby boy. We thank God for the blessing you are to us and how just being with you warms our hearts and brings smiles to our faces. You are so precious. We cherish each day...all 100 thus far.
No comments:
Post a Comment