Last week Matthan turned 16 months old. I'm not sure when you stop reporting their age in months but, I'm thinking maybe when they are a year and a half or two. So...the latest with Matthan is he is super active. The boy is very busy whether he's making a mess or cleaning one up (voluntarily). He constantly asks to go "bye-bye" beginning the minute we greet him in the morning until he goes to bed at night. Even when we have actually gone "bye-bye" he's still asking to go somewhere else.
This past month has brought about some funny moments with Matthan. I'm thinking in the future when I'm wanting to post about the funny things he does I'll title it "Moments with Maf"-so keep an eye out for more of those. One thing we find very cute is out of the blue one day he sighed and said "Oh My". He says it at appropriate times too which is really funny.and I think he knows he's funny"! :0)
One more funny thing Matthan has started doing lately is when we are out in public he likes to greet people. We are certainly glad he is eager to say hello. However, frequently this brings about very akward moments. As soon as he sees someone he loudly says "HI!"- However, he has no expression on his face so people often don't know who said it and therefore don't respond. Matthan then says it over and over until they say it back,
and at times even then he keeps saying it.
We love our Matthan Blue and we look forward to many fun times with him in the future!
and at times even then he keeps saying it.
We love our Matthan Blue and we look forward to many fun times with him in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment