The last few days Matthan has said some funny things that I knew I just had to make note of before I forget them!
The other day we were outside playing and a strong gust of wind blew and he said:
"Whoa (in a dramatic way)--It's Sunny" :o)
Later, he was playing with his cars and I heard him saying "Ready, Setty, Go!" I could not figure out where in the world he got that! However, later I heard Mickey Mouse say something similar!
Then- yesterday while playing in the yard- he had a talk with the neighbors dog. The dog's name is Cody- but Matthan says "Tody".
Matthan's conversation with the dog as he peeked through the fence:
"HI TODY!!!" "Where ya goin' puppy? (pause as he watches him) Ya hidin'?
Go potty puppy. Hi Tody. Hi Tody.
As the dog walks away he looks at me and says "Where go?.. I get em".
Go potty puppy. Hi Tody. Hi Tody.
As the dog walks away he looks at me and says "Where go?.. I get em".
No comments:
Post a Comment