Its been a quite a while since I have posted anything on the blog. Overall, I just haven't had much time on the computer, as life has been very busy. A week after Asher turned 1- it seemed someone in our house was sick with something! I had shingles, which had me out of commission for a few days and resulted in my needing to stop nursing Asher for safety reasons. In the weeks that followed, each of us had some variety of colds, stomach issues, sinus infection-etc. As a result, I have LOTS of catching up to do with the boys milestones and cute pictures (though we haven't been very good about taking many pictures lately!).
I hope over the next week I can get started on those...in the meantime- a brief summary:
-Matthan is now in a big boy bed, active as ever, keeps us laughing at the silly things he says. It's so neat to have a real conversation with him, and to see all the ways he is growing up so quickly!
-Asher is a busy little guy...eating lots of new foods. He is a little parrot, as he repeats all the things we ask him to say. Very cute. He is showing his little personality more and we are all enjoying him greatly.
-Mark is busy working, and at the same time exploring different possibilities about career moves in the future.
-And I am ever so busy keeping up with the boys, seeking to implement more structure into our day and some learning opportunities-as well as daily seeing my desperate need for the Lord's help in all areas of my life, particularly in raising these active boys!
Pictures and updates to come....very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
brandy! you poor thing! i had no idea you had shingles! praise God it didn't last too long. hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment