I have recently heard about a 5 year old little girl named Kate who is in need of prayer. Her family had noticed a slight twitch in one of her hands and after taking her to the doctor for an evaluation, they concluded she has a brain tumor. The doctors had to remove the tumor right away, and she has a VERY long road ahead of her to battle the aggressive form of cancer which is in her brain.
Her parents are pleading for prayers for healing for their little girl.
I know that there are countless numbers of children in the world who are sick and in need of prayer- and I can't really explain what it is about this little girl or her family that I seem to be extremely touched by and feel the need to share their requests for prayer. You can watch a video of her parents by clicking here....this was a day or two before her first surgery, a few weeks ago. There are also daily updates posted here for those who would like to follow their journey and also to read more about the family. So if you would please pray for them I know they would greatly appreciate it!
Her parents are pleading for prayers for healing for their little girl.
I know that there are countless numbers of children in the world who are sick and in need of prayer- and I can't really explain what it is about this little girl or her family that I seem to be extremely touched by and feel the need to share their requests for prayer. You can watch a video of her parents by clicking here....this was a day or two before her first surgery, a few weeks ago. There are also daily updates posted here for those who would like to follow their journey and also to read more about the family. So if you would please pray for them I know they would greatly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment