Tuesday, July 28, 2009

making choices.

Lately one of our favorite things is to watch our sweet boy looking through his toy basket and making choices as to which toy he is going to play with. It all started when I'd take out a few toys expecting him to play with them and then notice he was crawling over to his basket and pulling up to either his knees or to a standing position and picking out new toys to play with. It's great to see him making his own choices and showing preferences.
Here are a few pictures of our guy...


He is very serious as he selects his favorite toys. :o)



This is our favorite...his little lip hanging over the side. So cute.
Matthan Blue we love you sweet boy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it! He is so precious Brandy. We will have to hang out again, I can come to you :)