Lately, we have found Matthan being rather resourceful in his moments alone....Recently I heard Matthan playing in his crib so I knew he was ready to get up from his nap- I quietly opened the door to find his pacifier on the floor and Matthan's arm poking through the rails of the crib with his teething bunny in hand (bunny w/ long arms and legs pictured below.)....he was trying to rake the pacifier over to himself with the legs of the bunny.
SO CUTE!!!
And the other day...while jumping in his jumperoo he was holding onto one of his favorite toys...a blue M&M thats about the size of a baseball. He kept dropping it and would whine for me to pick it up....I repeatedly did this...however, as he turned around in his jumperoo and faced the corner to play I told him....Matthan if you drop it back there Mommy can't get it...within moments the M&M hit the floor. I noticed Matthan didn't cry for me to get him, however he was very still in his jumperoo... I looked closer to see that he was clinching the M&M with his feet lifting it in mid-air so he could grab it...This boy keeps us laughing!! He's a resourceful little fella!
1 comment:
Oh sooooo cute he is sitting up by himself and I can see his teeth. Oh how I miss the little guy, well the big boy I should say. Squeeze him for me an tell him Mimi loves him and thinks about him every day. I love you guys. Keep blogging.
Post a Comment