
GIRL!
It was the doctor's best guess, and well, just before he "guessed", I saw the "3-line sign". So we are hoping that it's an accurate guess, but we will find out for sure at our next sonogram on August 31. We are delighted! However, we would be just as pleased to have another boy.
Everything looks good, "she" is right on track as far as growth and there are no concerns.We are almost 16 weeks. The doctor says she has a beautiful profile...we agree. :o)
It was the doctor's best guess, and well, just before he "guessed", I saw the "3-line sign". So we are hoping that it's an accurate guess, but we will find out for sure at our next sonogram on August 31. We are delighted! However, we would be just as pleased to have another boy.
Everything looks good, "she" is right on track as far as growth and there are no concerns.We are almost 16 weeks. The doctor says she has a beautiful profile...we agree. :o)
3 comments:
beautiful indeed! love you guys :)
What a perfect profile picture! Oh I am so happy for you - boy or girl - God is giving you the babies you never expected to carry! What sweet grace. Love you!
well Bran, little Mama I noticed you left out any potential names. I had not told anyone about the "little girl" as you asked and when I walked into the hair salon that was the first thing out of Jessicas and Donnas mouth and I just laughed because I had talked to both of them and said nothing. I have not discussed names either. "Blue" will love his baby sister. Love Mimi.
Post a Comment