Its been a couple weeks since I posted, so I wanted to give a little update on what's new with us...
MATTHAN: Last week he was sick with a cold- and he had one night where he had a serious vomitting episode- that was a first for us, so it was a bit shocking, but thankfully he was fine the next day. He seems to be feeling good now. Last week, he had decided to cut out his morning nap-however the last few days he has embraced it again- and Mommy is sure happy about that! On Monday, Matthan took two little steps on his own. I was so excited, I yelled for Mark to come quickly but calmly so he could see....he was able to catch his last little step before Matthan changed into the crawling position! I then started to cry- our baby boy is growing up! Since then, he continues to take a couple little steps here and there- not sure if he will decide to walk before his birthday or not! :O)
BABY BOY #2 & MY PREGNANCY: We are about 8 weeks away from our scheduled C-section date...JANUARY 14, 2010!!! We are hoping we will make it to that date as that's when all the plans are in place for our Matthan Blue! I'm feeling the baby move lots- especially at night- I'm hoping this baby learns that nights are for sleeping between now and his birthday :O). I'm getting a little more uncomfortable at times-especially at night-back pain is much worse than with Matthan, but everything seems to be on track.
MARK: This is a busy season at the restaurant, so we are trying to take advantage of it as much as possible. Unfortunately this means lots of working for Mark and long days and nights for all of us- and less time together-but we know its only a short season.
Overall, we are doing well. Enjoying the time together that the Lord provides for us, seeking to stay healthy, and anticipating our new baby arriving soon-as we head into the holidays.
2 comments:
Oh, I know the feeling about being sad that they are getting big! Even in just 11 weeks I have already seen so much change in our little one. I can't imagine watching him take his first steps! Praise God you love your boy so much and appreciate this season the way you do - that is God's grace!
bran i am so glad for you and mark that you have the blog and all those hundreds of pictures that you guys have taken because they do grow up so so fast and you cant go back. These pictures are great and look at those eyelashes. I am counting the days to see him and the new little arrival. Please squeeze Blue for me. love, Mimi
Post a Comment