Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my sweet husband.

For months/years now Mark has sought to serve me in numerous ways. Often I think..."hmm aren't I supposed to be the one helping you?" Of course with God's help, I seek to serve my husband, but daily he has made sacrifices to serve me. This has only increased significantly since the arrival of our sweet baby Asher. When Mark is home, he has initiated caring for Matthan completely so that I am able to care for the baby and to limit my lifting our big boy. This has been a tremendous blessing to me, but also to Matthan. Its been so neat to see how their relationship has grown in the last few weeks as they have more time together. Mark was always involved in caring for Matthan before, but now they have special routines and times together and they both seem to enjoy it greatly.

In addition to the countless ways Mark serves me, he recently gave me a gift. The plan was for him to give it to me when Asher was born, but due to his early arrival, the gift came a few days later. He gave me the necklace pictured below....


The front of the necklace...."matthan . asher"


Back of the necklace...."our gifts from God"

Thank you Mark for the beautiful necklace, but more than that, thank you for the countless ways you serve our family.
We love you and are so grateful to God for you!

No comments: