Mark- the boys are so blessed to have such a great Daddy! Thank you for the many sacrifices you have made for our family and for the time you have invested in us. The boys love spending time with you, thank you for loving them so much!
By the way it wasn't intentional to not post a picture of Asher with you- it's just that there aren't any that haven't been posted recently. :O)
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Dear Bran and Mark and Boys
i just sat down and after about thirty minutes i was finally able to look at your blog. I went all the way through to the last time I checked which was about the stinky diaper. The pictures are incredible with Matthan and Asher on the bed (I think its the bed). They really seem to really love one another. It will only grow. There is one picture close to the end of all I looked at and they really do look alike. I love you all. Kiss Maffan and Asha for me and sqeeze them tightly for me (not too tight) Love MIMI
Post a Comment