No big changes this week....Mommy and Baby are both doing well and on track for our expected delivery of November 25. I have been having some contractions, but nothing productive so they aren't concerned.
Next week Matthan will have all his measurements done and that's when they will decide if they think he will be able to be delivered naturally or if a C-section will be necessary. My appointments are Wednesday and Thursday of next week. In the meantime modified bedrest is here to stay.
Great News....Matthan's baby furniture has arrived, so he won't need to sleep in a drawer as my mom suggested! :) We'll post pictures of his nursery when we get it all together and decorated.
Stay tuned...only 18 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures.
Very nice blog.
Please visit:
http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Good job.
I am thinking and praying for all 3 of you daily! I can't believe the time is so close...finally! :) I know you are more than ready to meet your sweet boy... what an awesome Thanksgiving it will be!
I love you!
Heather
Post a Comment