Today we went to the doctor and after much discussion over the past few days, we have decided not to have the Amniocentesis. Which means they are unable to induce any earlier than next week. The main concern at this point is that I will go into labor on my own between now and next Monday. We are certainly going to pray against that, however if we do, then we will trust the Lord to work through that situation and all the "special circumstances" it will likely present.
The plan remains that we be admitted Monday, Nov 24 in the evening and full induction begins Tuesday,Nov 25. If all goes as planned, we will come home on Thanksgiving!
We are continuing to get everything in order, bags packed, and as prepared as we can be to become first time parents. My mom arrived yesterday and is here for the duration- so that will be helpful in our week of preparation.
Please join us in praying this week for no early labor...and restful days as we anticipate our baby boy entering the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Brandy- I talked to Mark today and told him to tell you to keep off of your feet as much as possible. I love you all so much and my nephew to be. You are constantly in my prayers. Love you!- Crystal
I will be praying for little Matthan to hold on tight in his cozy home. Can't wait to meet the little turkey :) Say hi to mama and tell her I'm happy she's here taking care of her girl.
I wish I could be there to help you, Bran...but you have the BEST "Baby Nurse" in your Mom! I know I could not have made it without you and Shirley helping me with both my sweet boys! Still praying...I love you all dearly!
Heather
Oh we love you guys so much. Can't wait for little matthan to make his debut. Praying for him to hold his horses and wait for your induction. Also praying for a smooth labor. Keep us posted.
Hey Bran and Mark! All will be fine and sweet Matthan will arrive when he is supposed to! Try not to stress too much or be completely overwhelmed by all of the information they have given you, because stress only complicates things! I know... easier said then done!:) It is their job to give you the best and WORST case scenerios, which almost always freak you out more then necessary! Like you said, it is out of your hands and in God's! All will be perfect! Enjoy these last days together, just the 2 of you, take it easy as much as possible, and RELY on your mom to take care of all of the last minute things.. and there will be some... that pop up!:) I love you guys and can't wait to see a picture of the little angel! Love, Meg
I'll be praying for the Brandenburg Family! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment