Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meet our Boy!















Matthan Blue Brandenburg born December 2, 2008 at 12:40pm.
Weighing in at 9lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long.

11 comments:

Peter Bang said...

so exciting! congratulations!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness how precious! Oh we love him already. Can't wait to meet him. Praying for a smooth recovery for Brandy.

Love you guys,
L&L

Will and Alycia Irish said...

Congratulations, guys!! What a cutie...can't wait to meet him. =)

carrie buttrey said...

He's finally here! How sweet! He is so cute!!! We can't wait to meet him...we're so happy for you guys!
Love,
Billy, Carrie and Tori

Laura said...

Congratulations Guys!! We are so excited to meet Matthan and begin getting to know our son-in-law;-)

He is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Brandy you did a superb job and Mark what an excellent coach and daddy already!! If you need anything, just give us a call!!

Lots of Love
Laura, Mark, Silas, & Lydia

Anonymous said...

He's just perfect! Praise God for this healthy beautiful boy!

Debbie said...

He's beautiful, guys! I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Has it soaked in yet Mommy and Daddy? I love his little(well, 15 inches is big) peach fuzzed head! Oh, B., he is absolutely darling!! I wish more than anything that I could be there! I hope to meet him soon. Brandy, I hope that your recovery is going well. Call me soon! Much love, J.

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS! I wish I could be there to squeeze on you all! Since I don't know when I 'll get to meet the sweet boy in person, please keep the pictures coming! :)I'll be praying for a quick recovery, Bran!

God is so good!! :)
Much Love,
Heather

megan haughery said...

He's adorable! Congrats. Can't wait to photograph this little guy :)

Anonymous said...

ok I am the last person on earth to hear about Matthans arrival into this world but I am overjoyed to find out!! Congrats you guys!! He's adorable!! Remember don't hesitate if you ever want his nursery painted!! Love you much
Kelli