
We were sitting together in an over-sized booth at California Pizza Kitchen, nervously making small talk and sharing about our Christmas' with our family...when Mark informed me he would like to get to know me better- but he did NOT want to begin a formal relationship. :o) Within moments of informing me of this, he took a brief bathroom break- and thankfully returned with clarity...as he realized he was wrong! He then asked me into a courtship (dating relationship with a purpose of determining God's will for our relationship). I remember that day being filled with such joy that God was blessing me with the opportunity to get to know Mark in a more intentional way, with the hope that it could possibly end in marriage. We had met two months prior- but had only spent time getting to know each other for two weeks prior to this day. When I first met Mark, I was struck by his kindness and I had the distinct impression that God had a specific purpose for this man in my life. Now, three years later I remain in awe of God and His graciousness to me in providing me with Mark as my husband. Mark is truly the kindest, most generous man I know, and it is such a privilege that I get to spend every day learning more about him, and seeking to love and serve him with all my heart.
There is no one I respect more than my husband.
Daily, I am more aware of the love of God as it is exhibited in the love that my husband extends to me.
Mark- thank you for taking that HUGE step of faith three years ago.
Thank you for caring for me and Matthan and for the sacrificial way that you love us.
I'm blessed to be your wife!
Happy Three Years!!
Daily, I am more aware of the love of God as it is exhibited in the love that my husband extends to me.
Mark- thank you for taking that HUGE step of faith three years ago.
Thank you for caring for me and Matthan and for the sacrificial way that you love us.
I'm blessed to be your wife!
Happy Three Years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment