Our family LOVES the Fall! So far the weather has been unpredictable- one day seems fall-like and the next hot as mid-summer, but we are excited about the changing of leaves, cooler air and pumpkins!!!
This picture is mostly to mark a milestone of two things...Matthan learning to say "duck". He gets very serious when trying to say it- which sometimes is "ducky", and can sound like a mix between "Daddy" and "Doggie". Very cute. And secondly, Matthan wearing shoes! Our boy loves being barefoot- so this is the first time he has EVER had shoes and socks on for any extended period of time. :O)
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Bran!!! Every day for the last week or so, I've been meaning to call or email you to wish you a happy birthday, but I kept getting distracting and then forgetting. :( I'm so sorry. Hopefully you had a wonderful time with the family! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment