We had a sonogram a week ago- we were 24 weeks pregnant at the time. We were eager to see the little guy, especially since we haven't been feeling much-if any-movement. Everything still looks great. They told us that I have an anterior placenta- meaning its in the front of my stomach-between the outside of me and the baby. This explains why we aren't feeling much movement. They said, I may not ever feel anything in the front due to this, but that once he gets a little bigger I'll start to feel him on the sides. He is measuring big- already weighing 1 lb 10 oz. So he has gained almost a pound since our last appointment. His head is especially big- just like his big brother. The doctor said "haven't you heard the saying that history repeats itself?"...basically meaning- this little one is likely to be BIG like Matthan was. So, we'll continue to watch that- and make decisions as we are further along and know more info.
I'm still feeling pretty good. I've had some discomfort the past week or so- but currently so far so good.
I would post a picture from the sonogram, but it was especially dark and hard to really see any features...so maybe next month it will be more clear.
Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment