We created a video of our favorite pictures from Matthan's first year of life. It's a little lengthy...but given the amount of pictures taken, its not so long at all. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Brandy, Matthan turning one isn't only a milestone for him, but for you too! As you know, being a mom is the best gift ever, I am sure the first year of it has flown by! We wish Matthan a wonderful 1st birthday. (I also love the little hats you have for him--cute.) -Jen, Matt, and Leif
Brandy as soon as the music started playing i started crying. You definitely picked the perfect pictures. This is so darn sweet. I cant believe its already 1 year gone. It really does just fly by its just some momemts feel like they will never end and there are plenty of moments that you dont want to ever end. I love you Bran, Mark and MATTHAN BLUE, what a wonderful gift I got from each of you and of course from God. With Thanks and Many Blessings.Mimi
Thanks for visiting us...the purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated on our constantly changing lives. It also serves as a means to record all the special events the Lord blesses us with each day.
2 comments:
Brandy,
Matthan turning one isn't only a milestone for him, but for you too! As you know, being a mom is the best gift ever, I am sure the first year of it has flown by! We wish Matthan a wonderful 1st birthday. (I also love the little hats you have for him--cute.)
-Jen, Matt, and Leif
Brandy as soon as the music started playing i started crying. You definitely picked the perfect pictures. This is so darn sweet. I cant believe its already 1 year gone. It really does just fly by its just some momemts feel like they will never end and there are plenty of moments that you dont want to ever end. I love you Bran, Mark and MATTHAN BLUE, what a wonderful gift I got from each of you and of course from God.
With Thanks and Many Blessings.Mimi
Post a Comment