Thursday, December 24, 2009

snow.snow.snow.

As I mentioned briefly in the previous post- we got LOTS of snow last weekend. I've never in my life seen so much- I think they said we got around 22 inches! I thought I'd post some pictures...



Matthan & Daddy watching it snow!

Our cars and streets getting covered.

Mark headed out to start shoveling....

Matthan watching Daddy Shovel- HARD WORK!!!


The beautiful snow covered trees.


Matthan seemed to really enjoy just sitting on the huge snow mound on our deck.



Checking out his gear.


Starting to get a little cold.


Mark wanted to see how he'd do standing in the snow...as you can see he wasn't too thrilled- and look how high the snow came up on his legs- this ended Matthan's snow experience :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the last picture is so pitiful it makes me cry. The others are precious. No snow here. Happy Christmas Eve Ya'll. love mimi