Wednesday, August 4, 2010

carnival.


A couple weeks ago we took the boys to the carnival in Burkittsville. We thought Matthan would be able to ride some of the small kids rides- but we decided against it when we got there and he was pretty much wanting to walk around non-stop. Here are some pictures from our time there:



He got to play his first carnival game: He picked 3 ducks and won a prize!

Mommy & Asher


Loving on Mommy

Funny story: As we were taking these pictures Mark left Asher in the stroller behind us. I happened to look over in the direction of the stroller and noticed it was starting to roll (quickly) down the hill. Thankfully a man in the parking area was able to help me catch it before it crashed into a parked car. It looks like we forgot to put the brakes on in the stroller!


Atley (the boys' cousin) was there too!

Daddy & Asher


Matthan was clapping for the band that was playing!!

The boys hanging out in the field.

Ready to go home. So tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bran I just looked at all the pictures up through the swimming ones. I love the picture of Matthan "loving on you" where it is scripted underneath ablout the stroller rolling downhill. I laughed like crazy. I also love the ones where Mark is throwing Matthan up in the air at the pool. Asher is so expressive in these pictures...love Matthan sitting on his "bum" acting like a turtle and the other ones with both of my boys in them. They re so sweet. I miss them and you and Mark as well. See you soon. Love Mimi