I came across this picture of Matthan at 8 months old. Below is Asher at 7 months old wearing the same shirt. Neat to see the similarities and differences.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bran I think Blue is the spitting image of you when you were the same age. It is absolutely amazing. The big, bright blue eyes, the nose, the smile. ALL of it. What beautiful children you and Mark have. They are so different and so special. I think Roo favors Mark. I love them both. Love Mimi PS why dos the comment section show Visual Verification but when you click on the x it does nothing. Its been this wway for quite some time and I just kept forgetting to tell you.
brandy, i love comparing what my boys looked like at the same age, too. it is fun to see the similarities/differences. you've got 2 precious and adorable boys! =)
Thanks for visiting us...the purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated on our constantly changing lives. It also serves as a means to record all the special events the Lord blesses us with each day.
2 comments:
Bran I think Blue is the spitting image of you when you were the same age. It is absolutely amazing. The big, bright blue eyes, the nose, the smile. ALL of it. What beautiful children you and Mark have. They are so different and so special. I think Roo favors Mark. I love them both. Love Mimi PS why dos the comment section show Visual Verification but when you click on the x it does nothing. Its been this wway for quite some time and I just kept forgetting to tell you.
brandy, i love comparing what my boys looked like at the same age, too. it is fun to see the similarities/differences. you've got 2 precious and adorable boys! =)
Post a Comment