Wednesday, February 10, 2010

big snow.


We had a HUGE snowstorm last week, beginning Thursday afternoon until Friday evening. At our house we had 2 feet of snow!!! Meanwhile, as I type we are in the midst of another major storm- we can hardly see out our window the wind is blowing the snow so hard- and there is a snow drift completely blocking our front door. We are truly Snowed In.
Here are some pictures from this past week....


We spent sometime hanging out with our neighbors, this is Dave with their dog Chloe. :O)

The front of our house- after Mark had shoveled the steps.


The view from the back deck.






It's crazy how much snow there has been and all the work that is involved in clearing out your steps and cars to get around. Mark has been working hard! The kiddos and I have been staying warm inside! Here is Matthan watching Daddy at work....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE. I would like to see it just once for real. Love the picture of Blue. The snow pics are great. love mimi