What a joy it's been to have Asher in our lives. I can't believe its been a month already. I've yet to write out all the details of his arrival, but so that I don't get too far behind- we thought we'd go ahead and post his stats for his first month.
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz 90-95th percentile
Height: 22 1/4 inches 50-75th percentile
Head: 40 cm 75th percentile
Height: 22 1/4 inches 50-75th percentile
Head: 40 cm 75th percentile
He is eating and sleeping lots. Waking every 2 1/2-3 hours during the night. He does appear to notice things around him a little more, and even smiles at times (I'm not sure that's intentional). He is growing out of his little clothes...he is almost wearing 3-6 month outfits! He is quite a snuggler. I'm convinced if I let Asher sleep cuddled up to me, he'd be sleeping through the night. He's such a sweet baby and we are so thankful for his precious life.
1 comment:
oh bran did I ever start crying when i saw thisblog. i cant believe how big he looks from the first pictures, He is beautiful and thank God he is well and safe in yours and Marks arms. I just made reservations and will see you March 1, 2010. This year I will be trying to fit two boys in my suitcase. i love you all.
Post a Comment