Sunday, February 14, 2010

love.



Happy Valentines Day.

While we have MUCH LOVE to be grateful for,
today may we be reminded of God's GREAT LOVE for us.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

Photo credit: Lisa Shafer Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes my breath away to see such two God kissed angels like this. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to Matthan Blue and Asher Cannon. I love you Also HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to Mom and Dad and I am sorry I messed up on the cards, I was a week off. Love and Blessings to all. Love mimi PS I gotta have a picture of this.

Laura said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! We love you guys so much! What a glorious day to celebrate love because God first loved us...amazing!! Kisses and Hugs from the Grove Clan!
xoxoxoxo